segunda-feira, 21 de junho de 2010

Is what people tell me
That you're thinking wrong
Embrace you,
But it really means "So long"

Apologies mean nothing
When the damage is done
But I can't switch off my loving
Like you can't switch off the sun

I don't mind your love
I don't mind the one you're thinkin' of
I don't mind, I can't go cold
I know, I know
You gonna miss me

I don't mind if you try once in a while,
I don't mind if I cry once in a while,
The doors aren't shut as tight as they might seem,
I'm just trying to fight my way out of this dream.

Throw back your head
Ley your body curve
into the long grass of the bed
Pull me down into your hair
And I'll push and swerve
As we both gasp in the evening air

Yeah, I sacrifice to make laughter, kept nothin' for
myself
Now you wanna leave me for the love of someone else
I'm tryin' to do my best
Yeah, I'm tryin' to do my best
My biggest mistake was lovin' you too much, and
lettin' you know
'Cause now you got me where you want me, and you gonna
let me go
Open up your eyes, can't you see I need you?
Open up your heart, can't you see I love you?
I can't go on without you, My life's no good without
you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário